Volunteer with Conifer Radio... !
Volunteer team opportunities are growing as Conifer Radio is growing.
Volunteering at Conifer Radio is fueled by creative and dedicated residents of our US Highway 285 Corridor. Our key contributors will keep our live stream channels vibrant, alive and thriving. During the past two years, Conifer Radio has been 'mobile' and in 2022, a new studio is being planned.
Our first Volunteer Orientation is planned for May of 2022. Plan as your first step to attend this orientation.
Here are the volunteer team opportunities we need to fill:
- A Local Music Coordinator. This is a key, interactive role with the local live music community. Similar to a 'music promoter' - this role will coordinate, promote and publish the work of our local area musicians, artists and groups. This includes our local schools and volunteer music organizations. A great opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic, is central to Conifer, Bailey, Evergreen and the US 285 Corridor; and would love to promote these folks on Conifer Radio.
- Become a Podcast and Underwriting Sales Promoter. This is a key role for a future volunteer nonprofit management position. We need team members who can recruit future Underwriting Supporters and who will earn a stipend for each relationship created.
- Conifer Podcast Content Donations. We need area residents who are local subject-matter experts willing to donate pre-recorded factual content information on important local topics.
- Content Producers. This is one of the most valuable things one can learn with internet radio. Our Content Producers serve in a development role for a future live radio DJ opportunity at Conifer Radio. We need community volunteers who can produce pre-recorded radio shows, public service announcements (PSA's) and podcasts for Conifer Podcast.
- Content Producers are also our marketing team members who arrange and produce Underwriter Recognitions.
- Volunteers are also team members who can work special events that support our area nonprofits.
- Team Members - Everyone is a team member who want to have fun!