Donate Your Talent to community radio
"Plug into" the opportunities as either a "Content Contributor" or as a "Marketing Representative" at Conifer Radio.
Support for Conifer Radio is fueled by creative and dedicated residents of our US Highway 285 Corridor. Our key Content Contributors keep our live stream channels vibrant, alive and thriving. During the past year, Conifer Radio operated out of ain interim location, "Studio 308" and now has moved studio operations to the "Studio at the Museum" in partnership with the Conifer Historical Society at their Annex facility, 26951 Barkley Road.
Here are the opportunities where our community residents can plug-in:
- Content Producers: We are developing community participants as "Content Producers" who donate their talent:
- - Creating pre-recorded Podcasts of Local Interest
- - Conducting Conifer Podcast interviews & production
- - Conducting Coffee on the Corridor interviews & production
- - Producing pre-recorded radio shows
- - Producing Public Service Announcements (PSA's)
- - Creating Pre-recorded Podcasts of local interest
- Content Producers donate their talent, time and creations in development to be future live radio DJs and live-stream announcers.
- Volunteer Marketing Folks:
- - Underwriting / Advertising information and education, referrals of interested supporters
- - Supporting awareness of Conifer Radio to our mountain communities
- - Distributing flyers and information promoting our personalities, distributing around our mountain communities.
- - Working special events that support our local area nonprofits, conducting street interviews.
- - Attending networking events, volunteering at local nonprofits, etc. on behalf of Conifer Radio